"Inspirational, Influential, and Insightful!"
Finding the right speaker to energize your conference can be quite challenging. Few speakers bring the balance of practical content and excitement that William brings to the stage. His unique background as someone who overcame intense public criticism from his failed American Idol audition as an entertainer and speaker has prepared him to deliver big-time talks on big stages.
He shares timeless truths on how people can choose to be happy by rising above the haters with organizations such as RE/MAX, Vision33 and Qorvo, and he can’t wait to help you turn your failure into SUCCESS!
Who are you right now? Who do you want to become?
You may not be happy with your life right now.
You know you need to change but it’s hard for you to take a giant leap into the unknown.
You are constantly asking yourself, “What if I could…?”
During this engaging keynote, William explores the different identities that the public perceives him to be and the identities he wants for to be known for. William masterfully weaves vivid stories with universal truths into a memorable experience. Audiences leave inspired and equipped to apply the lessons learned, and take their performance to new heights.
- How to set and achieve challenging but realistic goals;
- How to adapt your past and current identities to honor your current responsibilities and find your mentality for renewal;
- How to overcome rejections by improving your mental resilience
Have you ever felt like you are the “best kept secret”?
You know you have a passion and talent that more people deserve to know about.
You tried to share your story and your message but you feel like very few people are listening to you.
If this is you, then it’s time to create a signature talk to showcase your brand and become a champion in other people’s hearts.
Now more than ever, you need to stand out with your stories in order to get the credit you deserve.
- How to use past hurts to uncover your brand;
- How to show people the value of what you do by choosing the right stories;
- How to get people to visualize the result your clients will achieve by working with you
William’s Signature Talk
William’s Insights on Public Speaking
He went from being laughed off American Idol to performing live with Ricky Martin.
Imagine mustering the courage to try out for a reality TV show only to bomb the audition in front of millions of viewers. That level of nationwide humiliation would be enough to make even the most confident among us admit defeat.
This story is proof that dreams can come true.
Although American Idol hopeful William Hung with his off-key rendition of Ricky Martin’s “She Bangs” never did make it to Hollywood, he overcame the odds to define his own version of success.
In this refreshingly upbeat memoir, William offers “Three Cs” to live by:
- Communication: Be genuine (authenticity goes farther than being phony—even in show business!)
- Context: Take responsibility for outcomes, especially those you can’t control. And protect your time by saying “no” and setting boundaries.
- Connection: Build meaningful relationships that will enhance your business and your life.
For anyone who’s been booed off the stage of life, William will inspire you to tap into your true potential, turn negativity into something amazing, and reach for the stars.
Learn how to overcome rejections
Subscribe now to receive helpful content for how to build your business through public speaking.
100% secure and private. No spam guarantee.